of this race is very easy: to cover the largest distance possible in
24 hours in pairs. Every couple decide when switching the relay to the
next runner (every hour, every 2 hours…) Whenever you want!! But
you need to be fast when exchanging because the clock doesn’t
stop, and other competitors neither!!
Saturday at 12 pm (midday).
End: Sunday at 12 pm (midday).
Place: Can Dragó - Av. Meridiana (Barcelona)
• Once the registrations will be open, you can reserve your place
on this web site, in the Registrations section, by POS, for the price
of 100€ per pair.
• On the race day there will be a collection box where you can
donate any other charitable contributions, as you see fit.
• Once registered, if there is any reason you cannot compete,
please, let the organisers know it as soon as possible. As this is a
charity event, the registration fee is unrefundable.
• Registration closes on 4th December or whenever 10 pairs are
registered, whichever is earlier.
• Participants allows explicity that their name, family name,
gender and date of birth will be published on the registration list,
as on the result list, following the established rules.
The participants relinquish to the organisation, without any time-limit,
the right to use their image in any kind of report
• This competition takes place under the rules of “International
Association of Ultrarunners” (IAU Guidelines) and the “International
Association of Athletics Federations” (IAAF Rules), all competitors
should read and accept the rules prior to registration.
• This race will be controlled by ChampionChip.
• The race starts at 12 pm (midday), yet competitors should come
to collect their bib numbers at the stadium between 9:30 am and 10:30
• Each pair receives a timing chip that need to be switched from
a runner to the next, and 2 race bibs with the same number: one for
• Before collecting bib numbers, competitors must sign a document
exempting the organisers of the event of any responsibility in case
of injury during the race. The organisers will, however, provide medical
services for competitors. The
document can be downloaded here.
• The organisers will provide space to put up everything needed
during the race, there will be some volunteers to help.
If any couple would like to bring a canopy, please, contact the organisers,
but in any case, cannot use it in exclusivity, as there’s not
enough place for many canopies.
• During the race competitors will occupy the external lanes of
the track, numbers 6, 7 and 8.
• The length of lane number 6, which measures 437,70m, is the
one that will be used to multiply by the number of laps in order to
calculate the total distance that competitors have run after the timing
• The race will finish on Sunday at 12pm (midday). A few minutes
before, the organizers will give cards with corresponding bib numbers
to all of the competitors. This card must be left on the floor at the
moment that the bell rings to announce the end of the race. Using the
placement of the cards the judges of the competition will calculate,
using a caliper wheel, the distance of their final lap that each competitor
• Every 3 hours the spinning direction will be changed to compensate
the hours that the athletes turn around the track. This change will
be announced and sign out by the organization.
• All competitors must wear their race bib visible on their front.
• If a pair retires from the race, should notify it at the organizers
and return their chip.
• The judges of the race will take care in applying the IAU and
the IAAF regulations, and can issue cautionary bookings (admonish) with
a yellow card or disqualify competitors if they continue to break the
• Bathroom facilities will be available to competitors before,
during and after the race.
• The first 3 placed pairs will receive a prize. All competitors
who reach the end of the race will receive a commemorative medal. The
award ceremony will take place at the end of the race.